1-1/4'' (32 mm) Broad-Head Bull Pin
• Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
• Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes.
•Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
• Below the head, squared-off shoulders have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins.
• Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up.
• Heat-treated for strength.
• Black finish for rust resistance.