Lightweight and ventilated helmet
The STRATO VENT helmet is very lightweight and comfortable, thanks to its CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. It has ventilation holes that allow airflow through the helmet. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
• Lightweight and comfortable design:
- two-part liner, EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- comes with changeable absorbent comfort foam
• Protection designed for work at height and on the ground:
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the liner
- ventilation holes allow airflow through the helmet
Modular accessories available.
• Head circumference: 53-63 cm
• Weight: 415 g
• Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
• Certification(s): CE, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C