Kask Zenith Helmet (Non-Vented)
The Kask Zenith Helmet is non-vented with an ABS external shell to offer head protection from falls and impact. The Zenith also protection against electrical hazards. The chin strap includes a chin pad for comfort and is completely washable. The ring to hook loop on the chin strap allows you to attach the helmet directly to your harness. Zenith Helmets include a sanitized treatment that acts as an antibacterial and odor eliminator.
• Electric shock protection - Protection against electrical hazards
• Lamp clips - strong nylon external lamp carrying clips. Compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands
• Eco-leather chinstrap - washable and comfortable to avoid skin irritation
• Fast dry fabric - High-tech 3D fabric dries very quickly and disperses moisture to the outside
• Zen Visor attachment for fitting visors. Compatible with all Zenith visors.
• Earmuffs fitting - Includes bayonet socket adapter for earmuffs. compatible with Kask earmuffs.
• Front pad - Absorbs moisture for breathability and is easily removable and washable.
• Sanitized treatment - Antibacterial treatment that acts an internal deodorant and prevents bacterial proliferation
- External shell: ABS
- Internal shell: HD Polystyrene
- Headband: Soft PA Nylon
- Size: Universal - Adjustable from 53 to 63 cm
- Weight: 420 g
- Type 1, Class E
- ANSI Z89.1-2014 Shock-Absorbing Capacity (clauses 22.214.171.124; 126.96.36.199; 188.8.131.52)
- CSA Z94.1-2015
- EN 397
- EN 50365
Made in Italy