Punchdown, Pliers & Compression
External Ground Crimp Tool
Perform 360° crimps on the external ground tab of shielded RJ45 connectors. Tool design allows the installer to perform a concentric termination with full control, preventing over/under crimping the external ground tab. • Non-ratcheted design • Dual cavity covers wide range of cable ODs • Spring loaded • Works on most external ground tabs • All steel frame • Black oxide finish APPLICATION Crimps the external ground tab on shielded RJ45 connectors for the following cable types: Cat5e Cat6 Cat6E Cat6A Cat57
Ratcheting Crimp Tool
RJ45 and RJ11 Ratcheting Crimp Tool Features • Repeatable crimp action • RJ45 & RJ11 crimp cavities Cuts, strips and crimps six and eight conductor modular plugs onto flat telephone cables. Crimps onto round cables. This tool features all steel construction and a smooth, repeatable, ratchet controlled crimp cycle. No secondary strain relief crimp makes it universal with all types of plugs, including combed Category 5 plugs.
Designed for use on 110 terminal blocks. A non-impact punchdown tool. Perfect for do-it-yourself small jobs on a 110 terminal block. Fits neatly in the palm of your hand. Quickly and easily switch from cutting and non-cutting blade side with one hand. Simple - Fast - Easy. PATENT PENDING.
Xpress Jack Punchdown Tool
The Xpress Jack is designed to make keystone jack terminations easier than ever. Seats and trims all 8 conductors in one simple and smooth motion. No more punching down 8 times for a single termination. Saves time and energy on both small and large jobs. • One stroke keystone jack terminations • Heavy duty all carbon tool steel construction • Designed for 110 type 4 pair keystone jacks • Rust resistant black oxide finish • Ergonomically designed with a comfortable hand grip which reduces hand stress on large jobs • Simple, one-handed operation
• Patented locking impact mechanism allows non-impact operation and sure driving with a variety of optional WorkEnds driver bits. • Terminate and cut wire in one step with included precision ground combination 66 and 110 blade. • Integrated Hook and Spudger for fast, easy manipulation of wire and small components. • Selectable (hi/low) impact-force settings. • Spring loaded for fast low effort seating and terminating. • Dual material contoured chassis provides greater control and enhances comfort. • Color coded yellow on the CUT side of the tool. • Hook and Spudger neatly and compactly store in the chassis, out of the way when not in use. • Induction hardened high-carbon steel for durability and long life. • Kit includes WorkEnds adapter and 4 driver bits (#1 and #2 Phillips; 3/16'' [5 mm] and 1/4'' [6 mm] slotted) in a convenient carrier. • Blade storage compartment with spring loaded locking mechanism
Needle Nose with Spring
Needle Nose with Spring 5-1/2" Slim needle nose with fine tip for precision work Smooth jaws prevent surface marring Nickel chromium steel construction for overall strength and durability ProTouch™ grip for comfort and reduced hand fatigue High leverage for greater force at the jaw Spring loaded for easy gripping and reduced hand fatigue
ScotchLok Needle Nose Pliers
Needle nose scotch-lok pliers. Strips 22-24 gauge, cuts & crimps cable UY, UG, & UR connectors.
Telephone Needle Nose Pliers Klein tool cleanly strips 22 to 24 AWG wire. Convenient insulation crushing slot. Curved handles provide greater tool control. Comfortable, plastic-dipped handles.
• Crimps UR/UY/UG insulation displacement connectors (IDC)- Scotchlok type connectors. • Grooved jaws for wire wrapping, looping and twisting. • Cleanly strips 23 AWG and 24 AWG wire. • Hot riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble. • Induction hardened cutting surface for long life. • Yellow plastic grips enhance comfort, visibility and allow quick identification.
Long Nose Pliers (160MM)
160mm (6-inch) Made from S60C, drop forged, hardened and tempered for maximum Strength and durability. Pitted surface handle for non-slip grip. Polish finish
ScotchLok Pliers Klein ScotchLock crimp tool. Crimps UY, UG, & UR connectors.
Spring Loaded ScotchLok Pliers Klein spring loaded ScotchLock crimp tool. Crimps UY, UG, & UR connectors.
Telephone Crimp Tool
Telephone Crimp Tool Kinetic T-Stripper & telephone crimp tool. Strips 22-24 gauge. Crimps insulation displacement connector.
Ideal Industries Crimpmaster Crimp Tool for #22 to #10 AWG Insulated Ring Tongue Terminals and Splices
Telephone Crimp Tool
RJ11, RJ45 Regular and Feed-Thru Connector Crimper Tool Durable all-steel construction crimp tool with built-in cutter and stripper. Features: • Crimp and trim off excess conductors with a simple squeeze of the tool • Cleanly shears excess conductors leaving a smooth flat finish • Ratcheted, ultra-stable platform for consistent terminations with low hand force • Tool includes built in jacket stripper for round cables as well as flat cables plus a flat cable cutter • Crimping dies are precision ground. Crimps 2,4,6 and 8 position RJ-11 and RJ-45 regular and feedthrough type modular connectors • Heavy duty cutting blade good for 3,000 cuts • Ergonomic handles for greater comfort Instructions for use on RJ-11/RJ-45: 1. Strip and remove cable jacket and untwist pairs 2. Insert wires into connector until extending though the connector and jacket is inserted into connector 3. Insert connector completely into appropriate crimp cavity in the tool and squeeze handles together to crimp connector and cut excess wire. Remove connector from Tool
EZ Telephone Crimp Tool
This high quality crimp tool is designed to quickly crimp and cut the wires of the EZ-RJ45® Connector in one easy simple operation! The ratcheted straight action crimping motion ensures a uniform crimp every cycle. Features precision cast crimping dies for superior accuracy. Built in wire cutter and stripper for silver satin. All steel frame with rust resistant black oxide finish. Crimps and trims extended wire in EZ-RJ45® Connector in a single cycle. (EZ-RJ12/11® requires manual trimming) For use with EZ-RJ45® Cat 5/5e & Cat 6 Connectors. Will also work on most other RJ-11, RJ-12 and RJ-45 connectors. (Except AMP). Features precision cast crimping dies for superior accuracy. Built-in wire cutter and stripper for silver satin. Also compatible with all stranded modular plugs (except AMP). Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence. Patented.
Telephone Crimp Tool
• For Rj11/12/14 (6 Position-1, 2, 3 Pair) & Rj45 (8 Position-4 Pair) Modular Plugs • Multifunction Tool For Round Voice/data Cables Cuts, Strips & Crimps For Easy, On-the-job, 1-tool Application • Round Cable Stripping Chamber For Cat-5e/6 Cables • Designed For Professional Use In Data & Voice Applications • Rounded Edge, Textured Handle Grips
Telephone Crimp Tool
Modular Crimping Tool 6 in 1 - UC-864 This is a modular crimping/stripping connector tool for voice and data applications. Designed to cut, strip and crimp paired conductor cables (round STP/UTP and flat satin phone cables). Cable parameters: 28-22 AWG (.08 - .34mm) flat or round,solid or stranded, telephone or data. Crimps: 4, 6 & 8 position modular connectors (RJ22, RJ11, RJ12 & RJ45).
EZ Telephone Crimp Tool
EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool The new EZ-RJPRO® HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer providing a ratcheted, high leverage, ultra stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations. This heavy duty tool is the perfect solution when working with high performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate due to larger wire gauges, thicker, harder insulation on the conductors and pair separating splines. Not only will you overcome these connectivity obstacles but you can be assured that every termination will meet FCC specifications. Compatible with all EZ-RJ45® and EZ-RJ12/11 connectors as well as all standard modular plugs, except AMP. • Zero flex frame prevents torque loss during the crimping cycle. • Tool steel die head assembly provides 360 degree of connector support during crimp. • Clean, ultra flush trim on the EZ-RJ45® extended conductors. • Expanded surface area on contact drivers delivers full, uniform crimp force. • Built in wire cutter and strippers. Replacement Blades available: 100054BL
Platinum Tools 100054BL Clamshell Replacement Blade Set for 100054 • Replacement blade for the EZ Pro HD Crimp Tool • Expanded surface area • Durable and tough
Telephone Crimp Tool
Ergo-Lunar Crimper with Red/Yellow/Blue Die Set Red, Yellow, Blue Insulated terminals Nylon and Vinyl Crimp Size: AWG 22-18/ 16-14/ 12-10 DIN 0.5-1.0/ 1.5-2.5/ 4.0-6.0mm²
• Fast, reliable modular-crimp connector installation for voice and data applications. • All-In-One Tool, cuts, strips and crimps paired-conductor cables (round STP/UTP and flat-satin phone cable). • Crimps 4, 6, and 8 position modular connectors (RJ22, RJ11/RJ12, and RJ45). • Steel body with black-oxide finish for excellent performance and durability. • Crimping dies are precision ground from high-carbon steel. • Ratchet safety-release and a blade-guard on cutting and stripping knives reduce risk of injury. • Full-cycle ratchet mechanism prevents the release of the connector prior to full compression. • Yellow and black grips enhance comfort, visibility, and allow quick identification. • Three crimping dies.
Klein Compact Ratcheting Modular Crimper All inclusive tool cuts, strips and crimps data and voice cables. Cuts and strips CAT6, CAT5e, CAT3 and flat-satin voice cables. Crimps 6 and 8 position modular connectors (RJ11, RJ12, RJ45) Compact, ergonomic design for natural, single-hand operation. About 40% smaller than other crimpers for easy storage. Heavy-duty ratchet ensures complete termination. Direct lateral crimp action provides more even, precise contact termination across all pins. Quick reference connector wiring diagrams provided on the tool and downloadable to your mobile device.
Crimpers (Wire Ferrules)
CrimPro Crimper for Wire Ferrules AWG 10-6 Application: Wire ferrules (Insulated and Non-Insulated) Crimp Size: AWG 10/8/6 DIN 6/10/16mm²
Punchdown Screwdriver Multi-Tool Terminate and cut wire in one step with included 110/66 combination cut-type punchdown blade with precision ground cutting edge. Non-impact wire termination. Machine-tooled steel bits for superior strength. Heavy-duty blade barrel provides storage for bits. Bayonet-style (twist & lock) socket accepts most manufacturers' punchdown blades. Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and enhanced comfort. Tip-Ident® for quick identification of tool. Included: • 110/66 combination cut type punchdown blade with precision cutting edge • Two Phillips screwdriver tips: #1 and #2. • Two slotted screwdriver tips: 3/16" and 1/4". • Two nut drivers: 1/4" and 3/8". • One hex key: 3/8".
• 4-piece tool kit for complete termination of 110/66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks. • Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool (VDV427-421) includes a ''Hi/Lo'' impact functionality for adjustable compression force on various wire gauges, blocks and jacks. • The punchdown tool also has an integrated, extra-long shaft for reaching into bulky/crowded blocks and a heavy-duty metal collar for strength and longevity. • A unique Cushion-Grip handle reduces hand fatigue and provides superior comfort when using the punchdown tool. • Pick-up, separate or remove wires, small components, covers or debris from panels, blocks or jacks with the Wire Pick (VDV327-103). • The Wire Pick body is made of non-conductive material to prevent shorts. It also has a metal hook end and a non-conductive spudger end. • The Dura-Blade 110/66 Cut Combination Punchdown Blade (VDV427-104) is manufactured using a metal injecting molding (MIM) technology for better quality, durability and performance. • The blade has both 110 and 66 cut/terminate edges for clean, accurate wire insertion and trimming. It is compatible with most bayonet style (twist & lock) socket punchdown tools. • The kit-exculsive Multi-Pocket Pouch has separate compartments to store tools, a metal belt clip and a reinforced puncture-resistant bottom. Set Contains: Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool; Wire Pick; Dura-Blade 110/66 Cut Combination Punchdown Blade and Multi-Pocket Pouch
EPD-91461 Punchdown Tool with two Cut & Punch Blades (66 & 110) Sleek ergonomic design for easy effective wire termination. Features include: • Hi/Low impact setting • Combination Hook/Spudger stored in the chassis • Color coded yellow on the CUT side • Enlarged blade storage compartment Use to properly set, seat and terminate wire. Simply position the wire, push tool, and listen for confirming pop. Wire is properly seated.
Punchdown Tool with Combination Cut Blade 66 & 110 Sleek ergonomic design for easy effective wire termination. Features include: • Hi/Low impact setting • Combination Hook/Spudger stored in the chassis • Color coded yellow on the CUT side • Enlarged blade storage compartment Use to properly set, seat and terminate wire. Simply position the wire, push tool, and listen for confirming pop. Wire is properly seated.
Punchdown Tool with 66 Punch & Cut Blade Sleek ergonomic design for easy effective wire termination. Features include: • Hi/Low impact setting • Combination Hook/Spudger stored in the chassis • Color coded yellow on the CUT side • Enlarged blade storage compartment Use to properly set, seat and terminate wire. Simply position the wire, push tool, and listen for confirming pop. Wire is properly seated.
BLADE NOT INCLUDED. Punchmaster II has Turn-Lock™ Style blade holding design.
Fluke / Harris
D814 Series Impact Tool The D814 industry standard punchdown tool makes for solid terminations. • Industry standard • Incredibly durable with lifetime warranty • Accepts standard industry blades • Lightweight and easy to use • Adjustable spring impact mechanism allows low impact for 24- and 26-gauge wire or high impact for 22-gauge wire • Convenient blade storage built into the end of the handle • Easy blade insertion (locks in place) Comes with 66 & 110 punch & cut blades.
Punchdown Tool with 110 and 66 Blades • Add wired data locations for improved in-home network speed • Compatible with all 110 and 66 type blocks • Impact mechanism provides a clean cut to wire ends
Punch Down Tool Steren PDT with hook. Spring-loaded & adjustable. Spare blade storage compartment. Does not come with blade. Uses blade 300-670.
Punch Down Tool
Punch Down Tool Steren PDT. Spring-loaded & adjustable. Spare blade storage compartment.
66 & 110 Blade Combined With Cutter 66 & 110 combination Blade with cutter. Jonard EPB Punchdown Blades are compatible with all industry standard twist and lock style punchdown tools. Made of hardened alloy steel and nickel plated.
Punchdown Blade (630)
Punchdown Blade For 630 Modular Jack EPB 630 modular jack Punchdown Blades are compatible with all industry standard twist and lock style punchdown tools.
110 Blade with & without cutter EPB Standard Double-ended Blades Jonard Punchdown Blades are compatible with all industry standard twist and lock style punchdown tools.
66 n Blade with & without cutter EPB Standard Double-ended Blades Jonard Punchdown Blades are compatible with all industry standard twist and lock style punchdown tools.
PunchDown Blades (Krone)
Krone Punchdown blade.
PunchDown Blades (BIX)
Paladin Tools BIX PA4574 Replacement Blade Manufacturer: Greenlee Textron, Inc Manufacturer Website Address: www.greenlee.textron.com Brand Name: Paladin Tools Product Line: BIX Product Model: PA4574 Product Name: BIX PA4574 Replacement Blade Product Type: Replacement Blade Blade Size: 1" Length Compatibility: Paladin Punch Down Tools: SurePunch , SurePunch Pro BIX cut-only scissors type blade.
66 punch and cut blade.
Spudger Separates neatly & cleanly. Made of tough nylon fiber glass. Non-conductive.
• Probe pick for pulling wire, slicing, stripping cable and cleaning debris off terminal panels • Small and lightweight-pen-sized with clip for carrying in pocket • Spudger tip • Wire hook • Wire stripper and slitting tooth • Non-conductive scraping tip
Probe Pick Spudger - JIC-22035NT Tough resilient yellow nylon insulating probe "spudger". One end is tapered to a 1/16" diameter with an uninsulated 'L' shaped wire hook extension. The other end tapers to a flat, 3/16" wide and 1/16" thick, with 2 small notches. Used in electrical contacts. 7" long.
Connector-Crimping Pliers with Side Cutters designed to press UG, UR, UY, 709 series connectors, crimping "B" type connectors, and AMP tel splice connectors. A special stop behind cut out prevents damage to connectors. Utilized on combinations of plastic and pulp insulated 19, 22, 24 and 26 gauge copper conductors as well as 20 gauge plastic insulated copper steel wire. Comes with side cutter and yellow handle 5 13/16" long. Also known as PRESSINGC.
Punchdown Tool Kit
A technician's Service Kit designed for maintaining telecommunications and data communications networks. Kit Contains: EPD-914 Punchdown Tool 66 Blade with & without cutter 110 Blade with & without cutter CST-1i Cyclops UTP/STP Cable Stripper FL-2000 LED Flashlight with Zoom Lens JIC-22035 Probe Pick Spudger JIC-22148 Combo Crimper Long Nose Plier SD-61 6-In-1 Screwdriver ES-1964ERG Ergonomic Electrician Scissor H-75 Molded Pouch.
110 / 88 punch & cut blade.