ExoFit NEX Tower Climbing Harness (NEX) Size: Medium
ExoFit NEX full-body harness provides comfort, function and durability that have never been experienced with a fall protection harness . . . until now! With first-of-its-kind features and benefits, the ExoFit NEX provides the highest level of safety and the utmost comfort with technologically
advanced hardware, soft yet extremely durable anti-absorbent webbing, strategically placed padding, and protective elements that prolong the service life of the harness.
The chest platform on the ExoFit NEX places the labels and i-Safe RFID tag behind a Velcro cover to protect the labels and provide easy access. A
covered pocket with elastic sides is conveniently placed on the front of the chest strap to hold workplace or personal items such as a cellular phone.
Additional features include reflective material throughout the harness that increases worker safety in low visibility environments, a stand-up dorsal
D-ring to easily secure a connector, and integrated suspension trauma straps for post fall-arrest comfort. The DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX meets all
applicable industry standards, including OSHA, ANSI, CSA and CE.
• Duo-Lok: Lightweight one-handed use w/memory-fit
• Revolver: Simple and fast adjustment that locks into position
• Hybrid Comfort Padding: marries premium comfort & durability
• Tech-Lite Aluminum d-rings: Lightweight alloy adds to comfort
• Repel Technology Webbing: Provides up to 5 times more abrasion resistance and water repellency
• Integrated Trauma Straps
• Reflective material: Provides better visibility
• Impact Indicator Stitches
• Built in carrying pocket on chest & covered labels
• Breakaway lanyard keepers
• Max Capacity 420lbs
• Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359