4-1/2’ to 6’ Shock Absorbing lanyard features Y-leg construction for 100% tie-off and utilizes 1-1/4” tubular polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion. Internal dual-bands of elastic allow the lanyard to expand and contract to avoid tripping hazards. Also features double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends.
• ClearPack Shock Absorber limits arresting forces to 900 – 1,000 lbs or less.
• Clear PVC cover protects shock absorber and allows for easy inspection.
• Elastic legs help to minimize tripping hazards.
• 1-1/4” Tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 6,000lbs.
• Exceeds the requirements of OSHA 1926.
4-1/2’ to 6’ ClearPack SAL, Y-Leg, 1 Snap Hook at the attachment end and 2 #18 Rebar Hook at the anchorage ends.