EZ-Stop Web Rope Adjuster with Lanyard (3-Foot)
Manual rope adjuster with 3 ft. (0.9 m) EZ-Stop shock absorbing lanyard for use on 5/8" (16 mm) rope lifeline.
We have you covered with a complete line of mobile and static rope grabs for both synthetic fiber rope and steel wire cable, along with a wide variety of lifelines to meet your work needs. All of our rope grabs are made of high grade corrosion resistant materials. Our most popular LAD-SAF™ rope grabs automatically follow you, giving you maximum freedom and hands-free operation. They can be detached or removed anywhere along the lifeline. The rope grabs utilize a cam /ever as well as a friction sensitive brake to lock the rope grab onto the lifeline in case of a fall, even if the operator holds the device open in a panic situation. They will also reduce the arresting forces on a worker if there is a fall. We also manufacture a complete range of lifelines for use with our rope grabs.
• Manual design allows user to fix in place
• Ideal for work positioning or restraint
• Cam locking system for safety
• Integral 3 ft. (0.9 m) EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyard
• Installs at top or bottom of the lifeline
• Durable and lightweight corrosion resistant contruction
• For use with 5/8" (16 mm) diameter rope lifeline
• Equipped with i-Safe™
• Install Type: Temporary
• iSafe Equipped
• Length: 3 Feet
• Number of Users: One
• Recommended Industry: Construction, General Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Utilities, Wind Energy
• Standards/Approvals: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
• Weight: 2 lb.
• Weight Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg)