The SHAX® 6100 Heavy-Duty Work Umbrella provides fast and portable relief from the elements to increase worker productivity and reduce weather-related delays.
Engineered with a powder-coated steel frame, a reinforced weather-proof canopy and 300 denier polyester material, this lightweight umbrella is built to last. The unique tilt-top feature allows users to shade themselves from ultraviolet (UV) sun rays any hour of the day.
A vented lime top provides airflow and visibility, making this a great construction umbrella for those scorching hot jobsites. The polyester shell also has protective coatings (Polyurethane (PU) and UV) which provide the ultimate shelter from sun/UV, rain, and wind.
Whether working in a bucket, or on the ground, this heavy-duty umbrella is the ideal solution to help prevent heat-related illnesses on any residential, commercial, agricultural, construction or highway setting.
• SIZE – 7ft (2.1m) diameter umbrella top 300D
• UV PROTECTION – Polyester shell with PU and UV coatings for extra protection from the elements
• ULTIMATE DURABILITY – Powder-coated steel pole & ribs to withstand high winds
• 360 SUN PROTECTION – Tilt mechanism for full sun protection at any hour
• VENTED CANOPY – Vented top for maximum airflow and to prevent blow aways
• MULTIPLE HEIGHTS – Four different height options with peak height of 92in / 2.3m
• EASY STORAGE & TRANSPORT – Over-the-shoulder, oversized storage bag with convenient pocket & ground spike included
• INCREASED VISIBILITY – Hi-vis option and reflective accents for busy jobsites
• TESTED & APPROVED – Meets CPAI-84 flame resistance code