The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard 18V compact lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your Makita cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity in a compact size. The Makita 2.0 Ah battery delivers up to 50% more run time per charge than the Makita BL1815 18V Compact battery, with a fast charge time of only 25 minutes for increased efficiency.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. In addition, the Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging, even in hot weather conditions.
• Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
• Provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to BL1815
• Reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
• Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
• Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°F/-20°C)
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
• Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
• Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
• Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery