3‑Speed 1/2" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench, Tool Only
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed ½” Impact Wrench (XWT11Z, tool only) combines extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. The XWT11Z is powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. Three speeds with reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation in two seconds when fastener is adequately loosened, making the XWT11Z ideal for automotive, installation, and fabrication trades.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
• BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 210 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and 295 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/4" long
• 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,600 / 0-2,100 / 0-2,800 RPM & 0-1,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,500 IPM) for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications
• Reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation and impact in two seconds when fastener is loosened adequately
• Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
• Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
• Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
• 3-stage L.E.D. battery gauge on the tool indicates battery charge level
• Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
• Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
• Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol