Featuring a compact and lightweight design, the 4-1/2” Small Angle Grinder (6130-33) is the smallest in Milwaukee’s extensive grinder line and is the only tool in its class with a tool free burst resistant guard. The built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life.
• Compact, Lightweight Design: At 10.2” long and 3.5 lbs it is the most compact & lightest grinder in the Milwaukee line
• 7.0 Amp, 750 MWO Motor- powerful for daily applications
• Debris Baffles- protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
• Multi-Port Exhaust-reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder
• Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- the only grinder in its class with a tool free guard
• Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.