Gel filled closures are a simple, fast and effective method for providing complete environmental protection for coaxial drop splices.
• Single piece, clam shell design, requires no additional tools for installation
• Gel filled for complete waterproof protection
• Expansion chambers prevent Gel overflow
• Accommodates a wide range of environmentally sealed coaxial connectors and cable types including quad shielded cable
• Channel provided to retain messenger cable
• Fully re-enterable
• Tough outer shell withstands impacts to 5 ft-lb
• Withstands extreme temperatures (-45°C to 90°C)
Meets SCTE IPS-TP-013 (ANSI/SCTE 60 2004) requirements for water immersion and temperature cycling
Environmental protection of cable splices
Cables: All 59 and 6 series coaxial cables including quad shield with messengers.