Loading a protection sleeve onto a fiber can be tedious, even for the most experienced technicians. Plus, if they have physical impairments such as poor eyesight then it can become nearly impossible. Designed to make loading protection sleeves onto fiber quick and easy, the PSI-15 Quick Sleever tool is ideal for aligning fiber to the holes of protection sleeves and is a real timesaver.
• Conical fiber feed surface guides fiber directly to protection sleeve (patent pending)
• Facilitates fiber loading by providing a guide for the fiber to load right into the protection sleeve
• Holds up to 15 protection sleeves, each ranging from 1.57" to 2.36" (40 mm to 60 mm) long
• When one sleeve is loaded and removed, another automatically falls into place
• Compact and lightweight design for easy storage and portability
• Remember to sleeve it before you cleave it!
• Please see our application note here detailing how to use this tool while you are splicing fiber