Introducing the new MSAT 16, an exciting new solution designed to easily size and access fibers in loose tube cables ranging from 1 to 3 mm diameters in mid-span applications.
• Safe, compact & ergonomic design fits comfortably in hand for easy operation without risk of injury.
• 16 unique diameter settings accommodate loose tubes ranging from 1 mm to 3 mm.
• Convenient built-in sizing channels quickly determine proper setting for a wide variety of loose tube cables.
• Patent-pending design features a self-aligning, easy-to-load buffer tube channel that supports & guides the tube through precision shaving operation.
• Rugged polymer construction is lightweight & durable.
• Spring-loaded design eliminates need to lock or clamp tool while in use.
•Fixed stainless steel blades require no adjustments and replace easily.
• Buffer Tube Diameter 0.039″ - 0.118″ (1.0 - 3.0 mm)