Custom Tool Supply
Aurora, CO, USA
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“Growing national business with room for advancement, a great place to work with great benefits!”
Custom Tool Supply is searching for a Sales Associate!
Custom Tool Supply is an industrial distribution company, focused on the products and tools needed by cable and satellite companies throughout the United States. CTS is a long-standing organization adding a new Sales Associate due to continued growth.
Our Sales Associates are a primary point of contact for customers, requiring the ability to be nimble with in-person, phone, and online sales, and customer interaction. We provide ongoing and in-depth training for becoming a Gear Expert® so you will skillfully be able to represent Custom Tool Supply to our customers and rapidly acquire a complete understanding of our product lines. This dedication to continued learning contributes to the client experience as well as the company’s overall goals and culture.
The successful candidate will join our exceptional team full-time and help with whatever duties are necessary to support incoming and outgoing demands for the success of our clients.
The ideal candidate will willingly take on a challenge, embrace learning, and will be expected to:
• Manage order entry and fulfillment for customers
• Develop relationships with core contacts in each account
• Identify ways to increase revenue within existing customer base
• Follow up on orders to ensure client satisfaction and look for additional opportunity
• Research the territory to find new potential customers
• Call prospective customers and convert their business
• Efficiently and effectively work as a team with Regional Sales Managers and clients
• Contribute to team dynamic and successes through activity and achievement of goals
• Ability to multitask and prioritize while remaining attentive to detail
• Ability to thrive while working in a fast-paced environment
• Punctuality and reliability as a team player
• Desire to work with a results-driven, growing organization
• Ability to handle physical activity including sitting, standing, walking, lifting up to 75 lbs., bending, and/or twisting for an entire shift
Ideal candidate experience includes, but are not limited to:
• Bachelors degree in Business, Communications or other related fields of study
• A background of extraordinary customer service or sales experience
• Fluency with technology
• Excellent personal, as well as written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Autonomous decision-making and problem resolution skills
• A construction or industrial background is not required, but advantageous
• Competitive Compensation
• Health, vision, dental, 401k and life insurance options at date of hire
• A driven and motivated team supporting essential businesses nationwide
Custom Tool Supply is part of the GMES family of companies - the group is an exciting, high-growth company headquartered in Columbia, MO with locations around the US.
Team members focus on being a customer-centric organization combining the highest quality service and products, at the most affordable price, to the clients and industries we serve. We are an INC Best Place to Work and an INC 500 company.
We are seeking high performers with a drive for producing top-notch work with excellent attention to detail. If you are looking to be part of a structured and motivated team where you are valued for the quality work you provide, Columbia Safety is the right company for you.
This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.